IndustriesScanning service provider
Higher productivity and faster project implementation
With the AI-based inserve Intelligent Document Processing Platform (IDP) , scanning and digitization service providers accelerate and automate their processes. In this way, they reduce unit costs and create new added value and services.
Scanning and digitization service providers transform physical and electronic documents into structured information. They are reliable partners for their customers in their transformation to data-driven companies.
In many customer situations, however, the manual effort required in operations is higher than necessary: New projects require a lot of programming effort and ongoing production often involves extensive manual preparatory work before the actual scanning. The required automation is often too high with the existing tools - or not possible at all. This also makes it difficult to provide additional new added values and services.
inserve IDP platform + flexible service and operation options
The key to automation lies in the use of learning systems instead of extensive sets of rules:
By training instead of programming with the help of AI, unbeatably high recognition rates can be achieved - and they can be achieved quickly, adaptively and cost-effectively. Manual steps that previously took place before digitization can be automated and moved behind the scanning process with the help of our IDP platform. Learn more
We enable you to use our IDP platform via flexible service options - Full Service, Managed Service or Software as a Service - depending on your situation and your needs. You also have the choice of operating form: from on premise in your data center to private or public cloud - we will be happy to work out the advantages of each variant with you. More information
Reduction of expenses and personnel costs
Reduced implementation effort for customer projects
New added value for your customers (structuring and subject data extraction)
- Separation, classification, indexing and data extraction of scanned files
- Adaptable to individual requirements, e.g. personnel files, credit files, construction files, damage files, law firm files, patient files
- Document separation of incoming mail and batches
- Classification of document types and document categories, especially in complex inboxes
- Extraction of customer-specific technical data
Invoice receipt processing
- Identification of invoices
- Recognition of header and footer data of invoices
- Extraction of position data
- Logical validation of the invoice contents
- Automatic structuring of large document volumes based on visual and textual features (clustering)